Agency members receive significant benefits that make joining the Association not only cost effective for the Agency; but, also a great personal value. Benefits include the following:
- Cost to attend the annual CPRS Conference and Expo at the professional member rate. This is a significant cost saving and is extended to all Commissioners who register for the Conference and Expo.
- Participation in workshops or training sessions at minimal or no cost. Sessions offered by the Association may be sponsored by private partners, sponsoring businesses, or a benefactor.
- Participation in YouTube training webinars that require membership access code.
- Monthly newsletter and updates on events and activities.
- Reduced cost for tours and educational trips to selected park sites.
- Legislative support for State and Federal bills affecting parks and recreation.
- Participation in networking at the annual Banquet held in conjunction with the CPRS Conference and Expo.
- Help in problem solving on relevant issues confronting your organization.
- Award and/or recognition for programs or projects, outstanding Commissioner/Board member, outstanding professional, or outstanding Commission. Awards are presented annually and your organization must be an Association member to receive and award.
Undoubtedly, there is value in membership!